The Transportation Fairness Alliance is a diverse partnership of businesses, associations and organizations that support a competitive and equitable transportation sector. Collectively, we represent our nation’s manufacturers, small business owners, farmers and folks who pay utility bills.
While our membership may not agree on every issue, we all agree it’s time for a rational, balanced conversation about how transportation fairness can be achieved. Some of the issues we’re focused on include:
- Everyone who uses our roads should help pay for their construction and upkeep
- Utilities should not raise rates for everyone to cover the cost of EV infrastructure and chargers that serve only a very few
- Utilities and non-utilities should be on a level playing field when it comes to charging infrastructure
- Allowing all companies, not just utilities, to sell electricity to EVs will encourage competition
- Government transportation incentives should not be directed toward competitive technologies that have reached commercial scale
- State governments should respect consumer choice
- They shouldn’t ban gas-powered cars or set vehicle quotas that require families and auto dealers to buy or sell a minimum percentage of EVs
Our coalition is fighting to ensure all Americans are treated equally when it comes to their transportation choices.
To learn more, read our fact sheet here.